Happy Friday! It’s been so long since I played around with my stripers, which used to be one of my favourite nail art tools, so I figured why not pull them out for some fun stripes. This used to be my go-to design whenever I had nubbins, & it makes somewhat medium length nails look even longer! (& who doesn’t want their nails to look longer?)
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: L’Oréal All in One
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Beatnik
- Kiss Products Nail Art Striper in Black
- Kiss Products Nails Art Striper in White
- Jordana Cosmetics Pop Art Nail Design in Blue Abstract
After spending the majority of June not wearing any blue nails, I must say it was nice to pull out again. I purchased Sally Hansen Beatnik on clearance at Shoppers while on my no-blue-nails crusade (I know, I have a sickness), so I was excited to finally get it wear it. & it really is such a pretty colour. That’s why I thought just some simple striping would really compliment the colour & I was right!
What are you wearing on your nails right now? Let me know in the comments below!