I recently won a few contests on Instagram, & one of them was the Spring collection of decals from Kayla Ray Vinyls, as well as 6 sets of stencils that I got to pick. One of the stencils I picked was the Shattered Glass stencils.
- Base Coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- ORLY Color Blast Valley Girl
- Hard Candy Coconut
- China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin
- LA Colors Gloomy
- OPI Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?
- Kayleigh Ray Loves Shattered Glass Vinyls
I was really impressed with these vinyls. They were so easy to use, & even though I was creating this water colour effect, there was very little bleeding under the vinyl. This was my first time using clear vinyls, & I can understand the appeal of them. & the end result turned out so neat! This was one of my favourite techniques last Spring/Summer, & I can see it making a comeback. I had kind of forgotten how good this technique looked!
What do you think of this design? What is your favourite vinyl design? Let me know in the comments below!