Today I have one more Easter inspired manicure to share with you. These were the nails I wore for our Family Easter gathering yesterday evening. I wanted something quick but festive for the occasion, so I freehanded a little bunny on my accent nail.
For this manicure, I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- Revlon Electric
- Sally Hansen Little Peony
- Essie Cocoa Karma
- Ardene Bam! Pop!
- Kiss Products Nail Art Striper in White
- Kiss Products Nail Art Striper in Black
- Small nail art brush from Bundle Monster
- Dotting tools
My little bunnies definitely didn’t turn out perfect (on my Cinderella hand I painted him popping out sideways, & he definitely looked slightly demented… hence why no pictures of my Cinderella hand), but I love them none the less. They were the perfect manicure for the occasion.
Let me know what you think of my little bunnies in the comments below!