Today Im excited to share another mani swap with one of my fellow Instagram nail art girlies. This time I teamed up with Hannah (@lovefornails01)! For this swap, she recreated my recent cactus design, & I recreated her Negative Space deep V tape mani.
For this mani, I used:
- Base coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
- Sally Hansen Terra Coppa
- Snail Vinyls Single Deep Chevron nail vinyls
- Born Pretty Store thick striping tape.
As soon as I saw this design, I knew I had to try & recreate it. I love the combination of the turquoise with the bronze-y colour. I’m a huge fan of Art Deco Tape manis, but I’m been nervous to try them on my own. I was really excited to team up with Hannah so I could give her version a try!
Hope you love this swap as much as I do! I have a few more swaps coming up which I’m really excited for, as well as some Easter designs. 🐥🐰🥕 So stay tuned!