So… confession time. I have a HUGE girl crush on Keira Knightley. It’s a little dorky actually. She has an impeccable fashion sense that I can’t help but envy. The other night I was trying to come up with nail art ideas and remembered this Valentino dress she wore to the premiere of a movie a couple years ago. Since I knew I had a color very similar to the background of that dress (NOPI My Jay or the Highway) I thought… why not give it a try! After all, the worst that would happen would be that I’d have to redo them with something else!
The (many) polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Nicole by OPI My Jay or the Highway.
- ACO by Ardene Flower Girl.
- Bourjois Paris in 1938 Mais Oui
- Bourjois Paris in 1995 Grains de beauté
- Boujois Paris in 2002 Effect 3D Lip Gloss
- ACO by Ardene Misty Love.
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin.
- Sinful Colors Strapped.
- ACO by Ardene Green Peace.
- Sinful Colors Easy Going.
- Vernis Classique by Cherimoya Black.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
I love these. I love these SO much! When I first started I wasn’t sure what to do to capture that dress on my nails, but they turned out just how I hoped they would. Maybe my nail inspiration is little dorky, but the end result makes me smile. I don’t even want to take these off!