Orange nail polish has to be one of my favorite colors. It’s kind of crazy, but I have to own at least fifty–actually probably more–different orange shades in my stash. So I knew finding a color for this prompt would be easy, I just wasn’t sure what design I wanted to do! After browsing pinterest for hours, I settled on a vintage inspire rose manicure. I didn’t copy it exactly, but I have to say I absolutely love how they turned out. They were the perfect spring nails (even if it doesn’t quite feel like spring right now.)
The polishes I used were:
- China Glaze’s Metro Pollen-tin — the light orange base, and the base of my roses.
- China Glaze’s Thataway –the darker orange of the roses.
- OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls –the white base on my accent nails, and the polka dots.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear (which I don’t know the name of, but it’s one of my favorite green’s I own)– the darker green of the leaves.
- ACO by Ardene brand in Techno Green — the lighter inner part of the leaves.
All topped with my trusty Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat.
All complimented with my favorite latte — I have a serious addition to the cinnamon swirl latte’s at Second Cup, which doesn’t help my healthy eating! (But a girl needs to treat herself once in a while. 😉