I’m sure I’m not the only one whose first nail art involved those paper hole re-enforcements. This design is very reminiscent of those early nail art designs when all I had at my nail art disposal was those little sticky circles & a $1.99 dotting tool by Essence. & even though it’s a relatively simple design, I think it looks so classy & chic!
For this manicure, I used:
- Base Coat: Cutex Brittle Nail Fix
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- China Glaze Purple Panic
- China Glaze Sleeping Under the Stars
- Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Lo
- Paper Hole re-enforcements (I buy mine from the Dollar Store)
- Small dotting tool (like this one from Essence!)
If you’re looking for an easy, simple nail art design this would be a great option! The hardest part is waiting for your base colour to dry (& thanks to quick dry top coat, even that comes pretty easy.) I really like this colour combination–you have Purple Panic with all its neon beauty topped with Sleeping Under the Stars which has that very pretty pink shimmer that compliments the neon pink really well. This is a great in-between mani. & a little more sparkle by adding those gold dots.