Floral was one of the first nail art designs I taught myself to do, so it will always be one of my favourites. There are just so many different ways you can do it!
Since it’s still definitely Summer outside (even though my heart is craving Fall) I thought I would do some girlie pink roses.
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- Base coat: Quo by Orly Nail Nutrition.
- OPI Kiss Me- or Elf!
- Orly Decades of Dysfunction
- China Glaze Glow With the Flow
- Quo by Orly Happy and Healthy
- Quo by Orly The Antedote
- Quo by Orly Striper in White
- Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Lo
- Essie Gel Setter
For the mani, I also used:
- Small nail art brush from Born Pretty Store
- Dotting tool from Amazon