Yesterday, as I said in my previous post, was Mother’s Day. I worked all day, but afterwards we headed to my parent’s house for a Mother’s Day barbecue, so I wanted to paint my nails for the occasion.
I haven’t been doing a lot of nail art lately–a combination of being busy with work, and tired, and also wanting to re-wear old polishes I haven’t worn in a while. But I couldn’t pass up a chance to do something fun for Mother’s Day–that’s my favorite part of holidays… all the nail art possibilities.
For this manicure I used:
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Coral Reef — my base color.
- Stripe Rite Striping Brush in White — my lettering.
- OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls — polka dots.
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Mellow Yellow — polka dots.
- Kozmic Colors nameless blue — polka dots.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat!
I hope all the Mom’s out there had a wonderful day! I made sure to spoil my Mom as much as possible. ❤
(This is a super old picture–taken on my 25th birthday, but it’s okay because we both look fabulous!)