Hello lovelies & happy Saturday!
I usually never post on Saturday’s, but yesterday was such a busy day, I didn’t get to get this post together! These nails are twin nails I got together to do with my girl Victoria (@nailstuff.ca) — we are both October birthdays, 2 days apart, so these are some Fall floral birthday twin nails!
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- OPI Barefoot in Barcelona
- China Glaze Autumn’s Up!
- China Glaze Spice To Meet You
- China Glazes Loves Em & Leaves Em
- Essie Satin Sister
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure So Much Fawn
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Zip Wine
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
This design is originally inspired by @rachelsbeauty_.
My base is a bit more pink that the nude she used, but I love how my version turned out! It’s been a while since I did a floral look, & even longer since I did a Fall floral, so I was excited to team up with Victoria for these twin nails. It’s been way too long since I got to do twin nails with anyone!
& this was an extra fun way to mark our birthdays.
What do you think of this floral design? Are they giving you the Fall vibes? Let me know what you think down in the comments below! & don’t forget to check our Victoria’s twin design over at @nailstuff.ca as well!