Happy Friday! I have just a quick manicure to share today.
I love gold. I love gold SO MUCH! It really does look beautiful with anything. For this manicure I paired Zoya Harlow with Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Lo and China Glaze Meet Me in the Mirage.
What’s your favourite colour to pair with gold? Mine is purple (obviously) but I love it with a deep blue! And red! Haha see it’s perfect with everything.
The Mr and I are getting ready to move next week so I’ve been preoccupied slightly. However I am still painting my nails so I HAD to share this cute manicure I’ve been wearing for the last two days.
I love the look of stained glass nails. They’re just so pretty! Plus you can use all sorts of colours at once! I was in the mood for a kind of peak-a-boo look over a nude polish base.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bare it All
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Black.
- Zoya Blu
- OPI My Favourite Ornament
- China Glaze Plur-ple
- China Glaze Purple Panic
- China Glaze Shocking Pink
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
So what do you think of my peak-a-boo stained glass nails? I think the colours go so well together!
Good morning lovelies! Today I have a fun and bright and colourful dry brush to share with you. It’s finally starting to feel like Spring after the harshed winter, so I am all about the Spring colours now!
Who doesn’t love a good dry brush! The polishes I used for this design were:
- OPI Angel with a Leadfoot (white base)
- OPI Unfrost My Heart (silver)
- OPI Muppets World Tour (glitter)
- China Glaze purple panic, Plur-ple, shocking pink, for Audrey, and Flip Flop Fantasy (dry brush)
- Zoya Blu (dry brush)
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Black (chevron moon)
- Seche Vite
And my midi ring is from Kristalized Designs.
Bring on the sunshine, bright colours and pretty dresses! So happy that Winter is finally over for good. So what are you wearing on your finger tips in honour of Spring? ☀️
Fall is one of my favorite seasons–I love everything about it. Not too warm, not too cold. Plus the leaves changing color and falling brings me back to being a kid, and raking the leaves just to jump in them. A few weeks back, I did these fall leaves inspired nails in honor of my favorite season.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Zoya Piaf — Yellow base color.
- Nicole by OPI Emerald Empowered — sponging.
- Claire’s Poison Apple –sponging.
- Revlon Spidey Sense — sponging.
- ACO by Ardene Golden Luxury — sponging.
- Essence Color and Go Mister Rusty — sponging.
- LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper — leaves outline and dots.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
I absolutely love the outcome of these nails. I think they perfectly speak Fall to me. I started these without a clear idea of what I was going to do, and they ended up looking beautiful. Don’t you just love when that happens?! =)
So what do you think of this fall leaves manicure?
Check out my next post–I’m going to have a fun Fall/Halloween manicure to share with you. =)
Today I have for you the second part of my stash posts. After this, I’ll only have one more drawer of my five to photograph. Even though it’s been a bit of work taking pictures of everything, and writing them down, I’m really glad that I have. Now, whenever I’m feeling nail art, I’ll know exactly what polishes I have to work with!
And now onto the polishes…
Continue reading “A Peek into My Stash — Part Two.”