Hello lovelies & happy Friday!
I’m so super excited to share today’s manicure, because I was lucky enough to get to join in on a nail art collection via Instagram. You know me — I adore a good floral design, so I was excited to join in on this challenge.
These nails scream Spring, so I’m very excited to share this design!
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Seche Vive Fast Dry Top
- China Glaze Wanderlust
- OPI One Heckla of A Color
- OPI Gelato on my Mind
- Essie All the Wave
- Essie Off Tropic
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Peony Origins
- Sally Hansen GKP Eco-Rose
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Racing Rose
- Aco by Ardene Sour Apple
- Aco by Ardene Jungle Green
- OPI My Geckos Does Tricks
- Starrily Vantablack
- NailStuff.ca Mermaid Tail Brush
- Dotting tool (NailStuff.ca — Dotting Tool Trio)
This design took so many polishes to create, but it was absolutely worth it. & I think I remembered all the shades I used for this design. There was quite a few of them.
I was so excited to be a part of this collaboration & join so many talented nail artists. I really love challenging myself like this, because sometimes it’s hard to come up with designs all on my own.
Please don’t forget to check out #floralnailartmanicollab2023 on Instagram to see all the other stunning floral designs!
Happy Friday loves!