Good morning lovelies and happy Monday! I
’m so excited for today’s look for Glam Nails Challenge October! We’re getting closer to Halloween, & I’m enjoying these Halloween looks more & more. The next prompt for this month is Jack-o-Lantern, & I’m so happy with how this design turned out!
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Cadillaquer Enchanted Woodland (NailStuff.ca exclusive!)
- China Glaze Spice To Meet You
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fiery Island
- Essence Wake Up
- Starrily Vantablack
- Sinful Colors Essen-chills Smoky Palo Santo
- China Glaze The Snuggle Is Real
- Sally Hansen I ❤️ Nail Art pen in green
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
So originally I had planned on using some pumpkin Nail art stickers for this design. Unfortunately the stickers did not want to stick to my nails so I ended up going with a design. & honestly, I definitely think that was the right decision — it looks so much cuter!
I was actually nervous to attempt these little pumpkin faces, because smaller details can sometimes be hit or miss for me, but oh man I just love how they turned out! The little pumpkin faces are actually the cutest!
I also was super excited to wear Enchanted Woodland again! I haven’t worn it for over a year, & it’s a perfect base for this Halloween design. Gives off the right amount of spookiness.
What do you think of this Halloween design — do you like these not so spooky jack-o-lanterns? 🎃 would you wear this design? Let me know down in the comments below!