Hello lovelies & happy Monday! & happy long weekend to those who are celebrating.
This month I decided to do something I haven’t done in what feels like forever: GlamNailsChallenge! This month’s theme is fruit, which is a fun summery theme, so I’m excited to participate. I feel like it’ll be a fun way to get back into my nail art groove.
& the first prompt: pineapples. 🍍
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Royal Hue
- OPI Just Can’t Cope-acabana
- OPI How Great is Your Dane?
- Sally Hansen I ❤️ Nail Art Pen in green
- Cosmetics Arts Lime Green (name has long since worn off)
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
I thought a pineapple pattern look with be super cute, & I love the brightness of the yellow over the blue base. They just pop so well! It’s been a long, long time since I did a fruit themed manicure, but I think the first of this challenge is adorable. Haha I’m not sure how the rest of this challenge is going to go, but I’m excited to get planning for all the different (fruit themed) looks. It’s definitely going to be a challenge for sure!
What do you think about my first look for GlamNailsChallengeAugust? Don’t forget, you can follow along with everyone’s looks by using the hashtag #glamnailschallengeaug on Instagram. I’m definitely excited to see all the cute looks that everyone comes up with this month!