Hello lovelies & happy Wednesday. We’re officially halfway through December & Christmas is a week away! How did that even happen? But I’m loving just all the Christmas nail art looks I’ve been wearing — definitely the most wonderful time of year for nail art!
Today we have another #GlamNailsChallengeDec look to share! Today’s prompt is Reindeer, so naturally that meant I needed to pull out my favourite reindeer stamping plate design for some Rudolph nails!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Glossy Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Good Cheer-y
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Goldie Rocks
- Essie Mosiac On Down
- Essence Give Me Nude, Baby
- Zoya Ray
- OPI How Great Is Your Dane?
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio (COFFEE10 saves you 10%!)
- Born Pretty Store Stamping plate BP-L032 (item #23268)
- NailStuff.ca Clear Stamper
Oh man, this look is just classic Christmas, & I love it! It was also a really easy look to do — the hardest part was the stamping, but as you can see, it turned out perfect! If you don’t have a stamping plate (or don’t like stamping), a nail vinyl would work just as easily! A perfect look for Christmas morning. 🎄
What do you think of this reindeer look? Do you enjoy these festive designs I’ve been sharing for #GlamNailsChallenge? Don’t forget to check out all the lovely looks people have been sharing.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
2 Replies to “#GlamNailsChallengeDec — Reindeer 🦌”
That looks amazing and loving the red 😀
Aw you’re so kind! Thank you!