Hello lovelies & Happy Thursday. It’s been a minute since my last floral design, so I thought I was more than overdue. Truthfully, this started out as just a look featuring vining, but something felt like it was missing. So I freehanded a few roses & BAM! The look was complete!
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Thyme Is Money
- Sally Hansen CSM One In A Melon
- OPI Suzy Shops & Island Hops
- Essie Stop Drop & Shop
- Quo by Orly Diva
- Essie After School Boy Blazer
- Essence Black is Back
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush (COFFEE10 saves you 10%!)
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
You know I love a good floral — clothing, nails, phone cases. Give me all the floral! Also I really love the look of a pink floral over a pale blue or green vase — it really makes the flowers pop! Also using the micro detail brush from NailStuff really makes a difference when I’m free handing florals. The roses turned out so realistic! I’m so absolutely in love with them.
What do you think about this freehand floral? Have you missed seeing floral on my blog? Let me know down in the comments below!