Hello lovelies & happy Friday! I hope everyone had a safe & fun Halloween, & is not too far deep into a sugar coma quite yet! (Remember, leftover Halloween candy goes 50% off today!)
I’m sad that
Halloween month October is over, but excited for a brand new month. November is one of those weird nail art months where Halloween is over, but it’s too early to think about Christmas, so I get stuck on what to do on my nails. I think this month I’m going to challenge myself to try one new nail art look/technique a week to see what new designs I discover. But before we just into that, how about a tried & true Coffee & Nail Polish design: floral.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Green Tea Bamboo Strengthener
- Top Coat: YSL Beauty Quick Dry Top Coat
- Essie Cliffhanger
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Troublemaker
- Sally Hansen CSM Pat on the Black
- Sally Hansen CSM I Lilac You
- Sally Hansen CSM Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Jelly Belly Bubblegum
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie First Timer
- NailStuff.ca 7mm liner brush (from Mermaid Brush Trio)
- NailStuff.ca dotting tool trio
It feels like ages since my last floral, even though it really has only been a month or so (if you don’t count my little floral accents in my sugar skull look). Like I said, the beginning of November always leaves me at a loss for designs–too early for Christmas, too late for Halloween. I still have yet to do a classic Fall leaves look, so I will definitely have to add that to my list. But definitely the hardest time of year, aside from maybe January, to decide on designs. I might have to go through blog posts from Novembers past to find some nail art inspo!
What do you think about this Fall inspired floral? What nail art is your favourite to do during the pre-Christmas season? Share down below what nail art you’d like to see me try!