Another day, another floral design to share with you! Hence the punny blog title! Today’s design is actually inspired by a sponsored ad that popped up in my Instagram feed. I was inspired by the combination of patterns that I decided to create a pretty Spring design with a mixture of patterns–quatrefoil & floral, with a few gold studs to bring the whole manicure together!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Nailtek 2
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- YSL Beauty Gris Underground
- OPI Angel With A Lead Foot
- OPI Mod About You
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Bourbon Belle
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Rose To The Occasion
- Sally Hansen MG Little Peony
- Essence The Green & The Grunge
- Essie First Timer
- Sally Hansen MG Super Charge
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in black
- Bundle Monster Small Detail Brush
- Bundle Monster medium sized dotting tool
- What’s Up Nails Moroccan stencils
- NailStuff.ca Mixed Decoration Nail Wheel in Gold
This design just turned out so fun! I love the combination of everything–colours, patterns & styles. The mixture of pinks (with grey) is so lovely for Spring. & I really, really love how my floral came together. Feels oh so very Spring like to me! & with sunshine & Spring temperatures today, it will be the perfect manicure for enjoying my day off outside today.
I love when my nails come together from random inspiration & turn out being a favourite design for me! Also I totally forgot how perfect this YSL grey was… it has a hint of purple in its undertones which the pink really brings out when they’re paired together. Oooooh between this design on my nails & the sunshine pouring in through my windows as I write this, I’m feeling Spring so much. In fact, since temperatures will be agreeable today, I’ll definitely be pulling out one of my Spring dresses or rompers to wear while adventuring today.
A shot of my pretty floral with the beautiful bouquet of flowers my husband surprised me with the other morning.
What do you think of this design? What was the last thing that inspired your nails? Share your thoughts down in the comments below & let me know where you find your nail inspo!