Happy Halloween everyone! I can’t believe it’s already Halloween 🎃 — how crazy is that? This year I was dedicated to doing a family Justice League costume with the hubs & our little Bubs so I could wear my Wonder Woman costume again! & obviously that means I needed to have nails that matched.
Originally I was going to try for full on Justice League Nails with all the hero symbols but… my freehand skills are just not that good. I started & realized it would probably take me 14 hours & multiple attempts so I decided to go the easier route & just go Wonder Woman.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Boho Green Make Up Pacific Ocean
- L’Oréal Color Riche Carmin Parisien
- Color Club Almost Famous
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Black Heart
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard To Get
- UR Sugar Star Nail Stencil item #AUB39877 — Click to buy
- NailStuff.ca gold triangle studs — Gold Mixed Decoration Nail wheel
- Small detail brush from Bundle Monster
I love, love, love how these turned out. I had a bit different idea going into this mani but even though these are different than who I originally planned, I think they turned out WAY better than what I was thinking I was going to do… & say Wonder Woman much more! I was super scared to attempt that W symbol, but I think it turned out great. & these are going to compliment my costume perfectly.
🎃 whether you plans involve trick or treating, handing out candy or just hiding inside with a box of mini candies (or anything else!) I hope you have the best Halloween ever. For those who follow me on Instagram I’ll make sure to post a picture of my nails & my costume together later on!