I don’t know what the weather is like where you are, but here in Halifax Fall weather has been slowly creeping into the air. & when I think of Fall, I think of over the knee Argyle socks. They’re pretty much my fashion staple when the days get cooler, so I thought I would translate one of my favourite thing about Fall fashion to my nails using a few the OPI Iceland shades.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Top Coat: Quick Dry Top Coat
- OPI Krona-logical Order
- OPI Icelanded a Bottle of OPI
- OPI Less Is Norse
- OPI Reykjavik Has All The Hot Spots
- Xroma Polish & Vinyls Diamond Stencils (turned horizontal)
- Striping Brush (from Bundle Monster)
- Small Dotting Tool (also Bundle Monster)
These nails make me so beyond ready for Fall & all the things that come along with the Fall season. Colourful leaves, plaid, & pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. In fact, they’re giving me the serious urge to pull out my favourite pair of over the knee argyle socks just for the occasion!
What is your favourite Fall fashion accessory? Would you ever recreate it on your nails? Let me know (& what you think of this design!) in the comments!
All of these lovely polishes were all gifted to me by OPI as part of the #PreenMeVIP program.