Happy Hug Your Cat Day! Did you know that June 4th was Hug Your Cat Day? I didn’t until @highchanceofpolish announced on Instagram she was organizing a collab for it, so obviously I had to join in on the kitty love.
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- Colour Club Peppermint Twist
- OPI Who You Callin’ Bossy
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard To Get
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Kiwi Bikini
- Small Nail Art Brush from Bundle Monster
- Small Dotting Tool
- Kitty vinyls from The Base Coat
For my design, I was inspired by my own kitties Abbath & Hades. It’s been a long time since I tried freehand kitty nails, but I think they turned out so lovely!
So what do you think of my kitty cat nails? Are you celebrating Hug Your Cat Day? I feel like wearing my kitty cat shirt just for the occasion. 😸 & just for fun, how about my inspiration for this mani? Who doesn’t love kitty pictures?